Skip to main content

best happy new year quotes



“I’ve had some lovely extraordinary experiences on New Year’s Eve.” – Debbie Harry
“Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Years resolutions, and I have stuck with it ever since.” – Dave Beard
“Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will.” – Jonathan Edwards
“New Year’s Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.” – James Agate
“A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.” – Santonu Kumar Dhar

Related:

best new year quotes 2019
world news
best grandparents day
joke 3
24 Dumb Jokes That Are Funny
joke 2
25 Dumb Jokes That Are Funny
MOST US INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION AT SCHOOLS
us independence day
grandparents day message cards greetings free
grandparents day
grandparents day message list
grandparents day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Best Happy New Year 2019 With Best Short Wishes